How to save the battery on smartphone?
The battery is often the weakest link in our mobile devices. However, there are ways to improve the autonomy of a smartphone or tablet. Here are some tips that will help you save battery on your smartphone.
- First, basic advice: if you do not need, disable the GPS, bluetooth and even possibly “cellular data” (anything that is not related to voice communications). To do this, go into the settings of your iPhone, Android or Windows Phone.
- Disable the automatic collection of emails – the “push” -, notifications and alerts, and automatic synchronization of data in the cloud. Certainly it is nice to have all its contents continuously synchronized but it requires devices to connect at regular intervals and thus draw on the batteries.
- Another tip, for a tablet: If you are in an area where 3G goes wrong and you are connected to WiFi, you can turn off 3G because of poor reception area in the ongoing search uses a lot of energy.
- The famous mobile applications can also be very demanding. For example on IPhone or Android, some games attempt to connect constantly, even when you do not play them.
- Finally, researchers have found that advertisements appearing in some applications also helped to drain the battery as well that some websites do not have special versions for mobile.