A job where you can express your creativity and outpour your personality is a dream. Only if you get a job which can be done with much love and passion will you be happy and content in life. The real talent is not in doing a job technically perfect rather it is in doing a job with much passion and creativity. Doing a job with a burning desire is much better than doing a job with a mechanical perfection.
I don’t know what your coolest job is but I am sure you will all agree that these are the eight most desired jobs on earth:
1. Paradise island caretaker: First in the list is Ben Southall of 34 who was assigned to explore the luxurious side ofHamiltonIsland in theGreat Barrier Reef. After studying the natural comfort and beauty of the Island by swimming and relaxing there for six months he was supposed to write a blog to promote theIsland. Out of 35,000 applicants he was selected with a pay of $111,000. He has to live in a rent-free three-bedroom villa surrounded with pool. As a trial he was asked to stay there in theIsland for four days and snorkel through the sapphire glowing water, amuse himself at a beachside barbecue and enjoy a spa. This dreamy job is not only popular inAustralia but also inThailand. In order to promote their country, theThailand tourism is looking for couples who can travel to and write aboutThailand. The selected five couples can win some awards besides enjoyingThailand free of cost.
2. Luxury bed tester: A student from Birmingham City University has entered a job at which sleeping or relaxing in bed while working will not be an issue at all. This beautiful girl has been selected to test luxury beds for a month. She has joined the “sleeping survey” conducted by the luxury bed specialists Simon Horn Ltd which sells luxury Savoir Beds, originally made for the Savoy Hotel. She starts her job at 10 am by lying on top of the beds and ends at 6pm. The beds ranging from $8,000 to $43,500 are displayed at company’s showroom in Edgbaston. After testing, she will be asked to blog about them.
3. Resort waterslide tester If you are an ever bound energetic person then you will love this job like anything. Tommy Lynch of 29 is a holiday resort waterslide tester. He has traveled around 27,000 miles so far for this job testing the height, speed, water quantity and landing of the flumes along with the safety measures. This resort called First Choice is a giant in the industry. As part of this job he tested waterslides at holiday villages in Lanzarote,Majorca,Egypt,Turkey,Costa Del Sol,Cyprus,Algarve,Dominican Republic andMexico. He is the quality controller of Choice’s new splash resorts atGreece,Turkey,Florida,Jamaica andIbiza.
4. Wine tester and blogger: Today people spend a hell lot of money for liquor. In such a situation, if you are paid for drinking wine will be wonderful, right? In addition to that, you can have a rent-free beautiful vineyard to relax and enjoy. A wine tester has to smell and taste wide variety of wines and blog about its quality on social network sites like Twitter. You will be paid $11,000 a month for all that fun. If you have plans to join, submit a You Tube video explaining how good you are for the job. Pray to Baccus and simply wait.
5. Candy taster: We all love the sweet melting taste of chocolates. So what about a sweet job in Charlie and Willy Wonka’s chocolate Factory? Harry Willsher of 12 gets a dream job of the Chief candy taster at The Derby Firm which manufactures treats like Love Hearts, Rainbow Drops and Parma Violets. He has to taste the variety candies and explain their flavor and smells. He was selected for the job by winning a contest held at Swizzell’s Matlow. There he was asked to describe the taste and smell of his favorite candy, the Drumstick lolly. He will supervise sampling of the sweets and its proceedings at the company’s factory.
6. World of Warcraft Tester: Are you an excellent gamer? Can you farm 200 gold an hour and hit level 80 in under 2 weeks in World of Warcraft? If yes, then grab the post of game tester. There are many vacancies open on their website. Among the Blizzard employment database job openings, there are more vacancies for World of Warcraft. Under the QA department they are hiring many for the post of World of Warcraft game tester. You will be paid for playing four hours a day. Foreign language speakers are much preferred for the job.
7. Museum Fun Director at 6: Can you think of becoming the Fun Director of the National Museum at the age of six? A smart young fellow of six wrote a letter with the hope of becoming Director of theNationalRailwayMuseum atYork one day. In that letter, the train-mad youngster explained his strength and expertise in handling his train set. They were highly impressed with his letter and posted him as the Director of Fun. By entering a job at a very young age he proved that passion and love for the job is the only thing that matters.
8. Bike rider-photographer for Google Maps: Travel around the world and take beautiful pictures of places which are less accessible to four-wheelers will be a marvelous experience. Google gave chance to two young fortunate fellows to move aroundFrance on dopey looking tricycles wearing Google tee-shirts. They are entrusted to travel and click photos of historical places that exclude four wheelers. This compact vehicle carries in its long pole nine cameras, a GPS, a computer and a generator. After taking snaps, they add these three-dimensional images to Google’s Street View Maps. They are now visiting places like the Chateau de Versailles, west of Paris, the Jardin du Luxembourg with their tricycle looking for captivating sites.
So these are some of the attractive jobs that millions dream for. Always do your job with excitement, persuasion and a bit of creativity. Work hard, you will be rewarded for your efforts and struggles one day. Slowly step by step thread a path of your own covering sea of failures, forest of hardships and when you reach at the brim of the mountain you will see the rays of new light dripping on you with joy, gratitude and bliss. Go ahead!